What makes HPA such a highly valued and sought-after material?
A) HPA is a critical ingredient in the manufacture of many high-growth products due to its unique combination of characteristics.
- Chemically stable with high melting point
- Good thermal conductivity and high heat resistance
- Very hard with high mechanical strength
- Resistance to corrosion, abrasion and cracking
- Excellent electrical insulation and resistance
- High brightness
B) In many applications such as the fabrication of semiconductors, HPA is the material of choice of a growing number of manufacturers.
C) In the production of some products such as sapphire substrates for LEDs and sapphire glass for display screens there is no known substitute material for HPA.